At the end of June 2012 we are headed to the French Alps for the 2012 bike trek.
The emphasis this time is on classic climbs which regularly feature in the Tour de France.
Unlike previous trips this time we will be based in one place, Bourg d’Oisans which lies at the foot of the famous L’Alpe d’Huez which featured in the Tour in 2011.
We will be tackling different climbs each day and the riders will be pushing hard to claim the polka-dot jersey for King of The Hill each day and the overall King of The Mountains!
To see how we got on check out the blog posts below:-
- Alpe d’Huez & Col de Sarenne
- Col du Glandon & Col de la Croix de Fer
- Poached Trout a la Oisans
- Along the Balcony
- Col D’Ornon & Col de Solitude
- Col du Galibier & Col Du Telegraph
- The Col d’Izoard & The Tunnel of Doom
Click on the image below to open the Gallery.
You can download a copy of the Jura Alps 2012 ebook here:-